Do You Need a Massage?
Massage Therapy is a great tool to provide relief from the daily stress or for physical conditions such as muscle tightness, poor circulation, assist in healing from injuries, increase joint flexibility and lessen depression and anxiety, among others.
Therapeutic bodywork has helped many recover from injuries, relieve pain and chronic conditions, plus overcome physical weaknesses or limitations. Many seek relief of muscular aches and pains, some just need relaxation and quieting of the mind and others are searching for a way to increase energy and maintain a natural life balance.
Whether you have a physical condition that massage can relieve, or just the accumulation of daily stress, feel free to allow yourself to relax and get away at our salon.
What Are The Benefits of Massage Therapy?
There are many health benefits to receiving massage therapy on a regular basis:
- Relieves stress and encourages relaxatipn
- Improves posture
- Improves circulation
- Lowers blood pressure
- Helps manage pain
- Relaxes muscles
- Improves flexibility and range of motion
- Relieves or lessens migraine pain and tension-related headaches
- Strengthens the immune system
- Enhances post-operative rehabilitation
- Improves rehabilitation after injury
- Manage fibromyalgia pain naturally
Recent scientific research also proves that massage therapy increases immune function, decreases stress levels and reduces recovery time in many medical conditions including:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Asthma and Bronchitis
- Circulatory Problems
- Sports Injuries
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Musculo-Skeletal Disorders